Why should I work with Jesse Davies as my Exclusive Buyer Real Estate Agent?
As your personal Agent, I can provide you with…
FULL ACCESS to this site which will be a big benefit to both of us as it allows me to share all the tools of my business and allows my client to create custom searches find out about certain communities and condos in their preferred areas.
It will be my responsibility to represent you, the buyer from start to finish I have done this many times over my career. This includes searching for a home, negotiating the best price, and handling all the details of purchasing a property so you are both informed and prepared for each step of the process. As your Agent, I will provide you with personalized access to active and fresh new listings before the rest of the general public receives them. This ensures if a great deal appears you will be one of the first buyers to have access to its details allowing us to set up a shwoing before anyone else.
As your Buyers’ Agent, I will:
1. Provide you with information regarding all active and sold properties:
- Listed on the Calgary MLS
- Including bank sales and Foreclosures.
- Complete, daily searches of homes appropriate to your needs and budget
- Provide you with VIP access to create your own custom searches
- Instant notification on all new properties matching your search criteria
- Availability to show you homes at your request
2. Assist you, upon request, in obtaining the best available services, including but not limited to:
- Calgary Lawyers
- Calgary Mortgages brokers
- Building inspectors and appraisers
- Condo document review companies
3. Advise prospective sellers or their brokerages that I’m representing and negotiating on behalf of you, the buyer.
4. At all times, demonstrate accomplished, professional conduct for the most pleasant real estate experience.
5. Unless limited by the acknowledgement of ‘Dual Agency’, exercise fiduciary duties in favour of the buyers, including loyalty, obedience, competence, confidentiality, accountability and disclosure.
6. I will not disclose your identity to perspective sellers if instructed to do so.
7. Disclose the total amount of my fees.
Here’s the good news. The services of a buyer’s Real Estate Professional are usually free to the buyer, as the buyer’s Real Estate Professional is normally paid by the seller’s agent (i.e. the company with the listing of the home being sold). In this typical real estate transaction there is no cost to the buyer for using my services. Your representation is secured, with no additional costs.
Should the commission not be paid by the listing agreement, it will be my duty to notify you well in advance of getting involved in any transaction.
If you’d like more information, fill out the form below!